ESB technology is one of the premium integration methods for past, present, and future softwares and has a vital role in systems integration which is based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Software and services can be communicated through this technology and exchange information with each other.
ICAN ESB is a lightweight net-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications together quickly and easily, regardless of the differeAnt technologies that the applications use. ESB enables them to exchange data via Internet. The island softwares in an organization could be converted into more integration softwares via ICAN ESB.
ICAN ESB Features :
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Integration and intensive security control over accessibility in communication
- Analyze and monitor the communication between the software
- Synchronous communication
- Asynchronous communication
- Easy recognition of Occurred errors and problems
- System events registration (Log)
- Dynamic communication protocol
- Mapping input and output
- Support the connections between complicated software and chorography
- Powerful dashboard for managing communications between systems
- Easily change implementation without necessity to convert the software or service
- Implementing various choreographies and procedures with special capability for connecting to DLL, Database (Oracle, MS SQL, …)
- كدنويسی روان با استفاده از دستوراتCapability of Converting messages and connecting to the Web Service as well as WCF services and … .
ICAN ESB Advantages over similar foreign products
- Management via Mobile
- اIntegrated and fully Web-based environment
- No need for coding and easy to use.
- Support for synchronous and asynchronous communication
- The least possible changes in the sender or receiver side
- Send a message in the event of a disruption in destination systems
- Report and management dashboardsا
- Full/ semi coding message via fixed or variable basic and timed token button.e
- Accessibility level for sending and receiving messages
- Transit protocol option (MTOM, ebXML, XML, …)
- Support variety of messaging protocols. (Castle, Spring, MSMQ, …)