ICAN Engineering group with 14 years experience and more than one million users in large/ medium enterprises is a leading IT consulting firm specializing in the design and development of integration software solutions. Due to permanent monitoring of global market trends, ICAN offers solutions and systems based on latest developments in the field of information technology and more specially integration platforms.
ICAN Integrated solutions include: Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management System(BPMS), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), as well as Finance and Human Resource software.
We take a “maximum value to customer” approach which guarantees distinctive software delivered and smoothly rolled out for our customers. We offer an all-round, exclusive roll-out process incorporating installation, deployment, training and support. We constantly assess our customer needs and reflect lessons learnt back to our design processes.
Legacy solutions for integration (Point to Point)
- Direct communication via direct connection to data base
- Direct communication with other systems
- Direct communication via calling web services
Enterprise difficulties and the need for software integration
- Multiple systems co-exist in an enterprise and used for different purposes;
- Software systems are implemented using different technology platforms;
- Multiple non-integrated systems cause issues in effective corporate/business strategy execution.
- Existence of multiple systems and necessity for integration information
Difficulties of point to point integration
- Lack of integration management over communications between the software systems
- Lack of standard methods for data transmission and integration model
- Lack of supervision and reporting over communication between the software systems
- Reimplementation of integrity code per system
- increased costs of maintenance and change for enterprise systems
- The risk of losing information & messages during information transmission and data exchange between systems
ESB technology is one of the premium integration methods for past, present, and future softwares and has a vital role in systems integration which is based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Software and services can be communicated through this technology and exchange information with each other.
ICAN ESB is a lightweight net-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications together quickly and easily, regardless of the different technologies that the applications use. ESB enables them to exchange data via Internet. The island softwares in an organization could be converted into more integration softwares via ICAN ESB.
ICAN ESB Features:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Integration and intensive security control over accessibility in communication
- Analyze and monitor the communication between the software
- Synchronous communication
- Asynchronous communication
- Easy recognition of Occurred errors and problems.
- System events registration (Log)
- Dynamic communication protocol
- Mapping input and output
- Support the connections between complicated software and chorography.
- Powerful dashboard for managing communications between systems.
- Easily change implementation without necessity to convert the software or service
- Implementing various choreographies and procedures with special capability for connecting to DLL, Database (Oracle, MS SQL, …).
- Capability of Converting messages and connecting to the Web Service as well as WCF services and … .
ICAN ESB Advantages over similar foreign products:
- Management via Mobile
- Integrated and fully Web-based environment
- No need for coding and easy to use.
- Support for synchronous and asynchronous communication
- The least possible changes in the sender or receiver side
- Send a message in the event of a disruption in destination systems
- Report and management dashboards
- Full/ semi coding message via fixed or variable basic and timed token button.
- Accessibility level for sending and receiving messages
- Transit protocol option (MTOM, ebXML, XML, …)
- Support variety of messaging protocols. (Castle, Spring, MSMQ, …)